Global Litigation & E-Discovery ConfEx
During this event 150-200 In-house Counsel, Heads of Litigation & E-discovery, Litigation Managers, E-discovery Managers, Lead Counsel- Arbitration, Heads of Dispute Resolution, Law Firm Partners and Law Tech Professionals gathered to discuss
litigation, e-discovery, disputes., arbitration, document management, cyber security and AI.
Lucy Pert joins an expert panel between 1.30- 2.30 pm to discuss the various alternative dispute resolutions in the UK and Europe. Together with other lawyers from DAC Beachcroft, Dentons, JLL, K&L Gates, PayPal, Thanet, Wallace, Watson Farley & Williams, WilmerHale and Withers Worldwide, she discussed:
- Can mediation be effectively used in connection with arbitration? If so, at what stage?
- How effective is mediation generally? In what circumstances or jurisdictions is it most effective? Should companies include mediation clauses in their standard commercial contracts?
- Is there a particular format best used for incorporating mediation into a dispute resolution clause?
- Mediation: what In-House Counsels expect?
- Advantages/disadvantages of arbitration over the courts
Wednesday, 29 June 2022
08.15 am - 4.00 pm, followed by tea and networking