Dr. Asja Zorn is a Senior Associate at Hausfeld in Berlin. She advises clients on European and German competition law and antitrust legislation.
Before joining Hausfeld, she worked - as part of her legal training - for the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy in Berlin and as a trainee lawyer at Hausfeld.
Asja Zorn also worked as a research assistant at the Institute for Energy and Regulatory Law in Berlin during her doctorate.
She studied law at the Freie Universität of Berlin.
She is fluent in German and English.
1. State Exam, Freie Universität Berlin
Doctorate at the Freie Universität Berlin
2. State Exam, Kammergericht Berlin
- Die Spürbarkeit bezweckter und bewirkter Wettbewerbsbeschränkungen, Nomos 2021
- Commentary on Art. 101 TFEU (section “Prevention, restriction or distortion of competition”, co-author) and §§ 1 (section “Competition-restrictive coordination of behavior”, co-author), 21, 51-53 GWB, in: Münchener Commentary on European and German Competition Law, Volumes 1 and 2
- Commentary on §§ 76, 77 EEG, in: Berlin Commentary on Energy Law, Vol. 6