WWL 2022 recommends 14 Hausfeld lawyers among top competition plaintiff lawyers globally
As part of its annual analysis pinpointing the world’s leading competition plaintiffs lawyers, Who's Who Legal 2022 identified 14 Hausfeld partners - more than any other firm - among the world’s top 106 competition claimant lawyers. These practitioners are renowned for their experience and expertise in competition or antitrust matters before the highest courts in the UK, EU and USA.
Furthermore, WWL 2022 identified three of our lawyers as Global Elite Thought Leaders i.e. those individuals WWL’s research identified as ‘being truly outstanding practitioners and the very best in their field’.
In the US
- Michael Hausfeld is a pre-eminent practitioner who is well renowned for his track record in monopolies, tie-ins and price fixing.
- The “incredibly talented” Global Elite Thought Leader Megan Jones is singled out by peers as “a true leader” and is widely endorsed as “one of the very best plaintiff counsel”.
- Brent Landau is singled out as a top name for price-fixing and monopolisation matters for clients in healthcare and transport sectors.
- Christopher Lebsock ranks prominently for his competition practice, receiving endorsements for his experience in numerous jurisdictions.
- Michael Lehmann possesses over 40 years of experience in the antitrust arena and regularly handles major antitrust class actions.
- Brian Ratner is a top name in the competition field who is well versed in complex litigation in both US and European courts.
- Irving Scher is an antitrust specialist who garners plaudits for his experience as lead counsel in all phases of litigation.
- Hilary Scherrer is a prominent litigator with a wealth of experience in high-profile antitrust and financial manipulation cases.
- Nicola Boyle is a well-renowned competition specialist who garners praise for her work on follow-on cartel damages claims.
- Andrew Bullion possesses “excellent business acumen” and is highlighted by peers as “very knowledgeable and experienced about cartel cases and private damages”.
- Scott Campbell is a key figure when it comes to cartel damages cases and infringements of EU and UK competition law, particularly those with a multi-jurisdictional element.
- Thomas Höppner is an “extremely versatile” practitioner who is recognised as “an outstanding subject matter expert on the legal aspects of antitrust law”.
- Global Elite Thought Leader Anthony Maton stands out as a market-leading litigator with over 25 years of experience in competition law damages across Europe- .
- Global Elite Thought Leader Anna Morfey is held in high esteem by sources for her expertise in antitrust investigations and cartel-related litigation.
This follows on from WWL’s other research further recommends leading competition lawyers. In addition to the 14 names already highlighted above, they also include:
- Tim Brown - UK
- Lianne Craig - UK
- Lesley Hannah - UK
- Alex Petrasincu - Germany