Silvia leads the marketing & BD efforts of our London office and works closely with our COO, Cathy Gill, across global projects.
She brings more than 25 years of experience in both financial and professional services marketing, gained at leading financial institutions in the City, global private equity house Advent International and the Bar. Before joining Hausfeld in 2018, she ran the marketing & BD function at leading global funder, Harbour Litigation Funding.
As a strategic and creative thinker, she always introduces optimal practical solutions to develop the business and likes to think outside the box, while making sure the basics are in place first. Silvia demonstrates a successful track record in change management and further strengthening existing or building new marketing & BD teams.
Masters, Finance & Economics (distinction)
Specialisation Marketing at Thomas More Hogeschool, Belgium
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- Award for outstanding contribution to the Professional Mentoring Scheme - Aug 2017 - City University of London
- Shortlisted finalist 'Award for Business Development' - July 2014 - Halsbury Legal Awards 2014
- Most Committed Mentor - Apr 2014 - City University's Student Impact Awards 2014
- Highly Commended 'Best Marketed Chambers of the Year' - Legal Marketing Awards 2007
- Shortlisted 'Best Marketed Chambers' - Legal Marketing Awards 2006
- Shortlisted 'Marketing Director of the Year' - Legal Marketing Awards 2006