UK Class Actions: Lessons Learned & What’s Next
On 30th June, Brattle hosted a webinar focusing on UK Class Actions: lessons learned and what’s next.
London Partner and competition disputes specialist, Anna Morfey, joined the panel alongside experts James Flynn QC of Brick Court Chambers, Francesca Richmond of Baker McKenzie and Pinar Bagci and Peter Davis of The Brattle Group, to consider the lessons to be drawn from the experience of a recent set of CPO application hearings about Trucks, Trains and Interchange Fees – three of Hausfeld’s most ground breaking cases.
Other key topics covered included:
- What we have learned about the legal tests for class certification?
- The role for expert economic evidence.
- The challenges of carriage disputes.
- Areas where the law may still require clarification.
- What comes next in case a first CPO is granted shortly?