TL4 - The Competition Collective Actions Forum 2023
This one-day event brings those actively involved in live cases together to address recent and forthcoming developments in the area of class actions. President of the Competition Appeal Tribunal, the Honourable Mr Justice Marcus Smith, will offer the keynote speech.
Several expert panels will discuss the following topics:
- Post certification case management to trial and settlement - What may lie ahead?
- Examining claimant and defendant perspectives on certification and strike out
- Highlighting key collective decisions and procedural innovations over the last year
- Identifying recent developments in litigation funding and potential future direction
- What constitutes best practice for defendant PR, class communication and administration
- Enhancing claim valuation and the instruction and role of experts
Lesley Hannah, Partner Hausfeld joins Irena Apostopoulos, Senior Competition Lawyer BT Group, Kim Dietzel, Partner Herbert Smith Freehills, David Wingfield, Barrister Fountain Court and Liam Colley, Senior Vice President Cornerstone Research to discuss views on certification and strike-out from opposite sides of the fence, as well as the lessons learned.
The in-person event will be held on 6 June 2023 at The Clermont, Charing Cross, London. Attendance is complimentary for in-house counsel and as a reader of the Hausfeld website, you are able to obtain a 10% discount to attend the event. Please use the code CCAFSPK23.