Global Legal ConfEx - Litigation management: aligning cost with value
This event brings together a diverse group of 150-200 legal professionals on 15 March 2023 for an opportunity to network and share knowledge on the latest developments in the legal industry across a wide range of topics including legal technology, litigation management, risk & compliance, data privacy and contract management - to mention but a few.
At 2.00 pm Lucy Pert chairs a panel of experts who will discuss the importance of:
- Managing litigation costs and prevention
- Defining a budget and explore alternative fee structures
- Leveraging technology to Its full potential
- Considering cost-saving systems prior to litigation
- Evaluating your compliance programs to reduce risk
- Establishing effective case management: how to control litigation outcomes and costs?
- Identifying risky vendors who have interactions with government hence have a potential for a legal risk.
The Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, SW1P 3EE