Diversity – what does it mean for me?
During an event organised by Thames Valley Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Olena Gulyanytska and Anna Gilbert from our London team joined a panel discussion on “Diversity: what does it mean for me?”, sharing their experiences of diversity in the workplace as female practitioners, and addressing issues concerning professional development, diversity and inclusion.
Olena – who chaired the panel – and speaker, Anna, were joined by:
- Burcu Osmanoglu FCIArb, Secretary of the European Branch
- Karen Akinci FCIArb, Chair of the Practice and Standards Committee
- Ekindayo Akande, Contracts Compliance Manager at TfL
- Bernadette Barker, Principal of Barker Consultants
- Karina Albers, Arbitrator
A timely discussion as with the leadership of our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committees at Hausfeld, we are continually examining and improving all aspects of our recruiting, hiring, training, career progression, leader development, policies and practices to ensure a diverse and dynamic work environment.