ICC annual arbitration & ADR conference 2022: dispute resolution in a changing world
This two day event offers a unique way for a domestic and international audience to discuss the latest developments of arbitration and ADR from around the globe through virtual plenary sessions and roundtables.
Hausfeld is proud to co-sponsor the event so that practitioners can attend the discussion around a wide range of topics, including the below, for free.
- Arbitration Act Reform: remains the Act fit for purpose?
- Cryptoassets and smart contracts
- New challenges in international arbitration
- Interim measures
- Dispute resolution in a turbulent world
- Corruption in arbitration - is London a safe place?
On day 2 from 12.00 to 13.15 pm UK time, Ned Beale will moderate a virtual panel on how climate change meets commercial arbitration, with a look ahead to 2030. Other panellists are Ana Stanič, Principal at E&A Law; Jessica Crow, Arbitrator at Crow Arbitration; Kai-Uwe Karl, Global Chief Litigation Counsel at GE Renewable Energy and Michelle Bradfield, Partner at Jones Day.