Hausfeld’s rebrand sweeps gold on both sides of the Atlantic
Hausfeld’s rebrand was recognised for a total of seventeen awards on both sides of the Atlantic during 2021/2022. These prestigious nominations are a testament to Hausfeld’s work on communicating its brand values and its new visual brand, in partnership with Living.
At the most recent Corporate Content Awards Europe on 20 April 2022, the rebrand won in two categories:
- Silver for 'Best use of a visual property'
- Bronze for 'Best branded content site'
On 30 March 2022, Hausfeld converted its nominations into winning entries at the Transform Awards Europe, held in London, as follows:
- Gold for 'Best internal communication during a brand development project'
- Silver for 'Best use of visual property', 'Best rebrand of a digital property' and 'Best visual identity from the professional services sector'
- Bronze for 'Best implementation of a brand development project'
The Corporate Content Awards North America is the only awards event to benchmark and reward corporate storytelling and the use of narrative across different audiences. On 8 December 2021, Hausfeld and Living Group received the most prestigious 'Grand Prix' award handed out by the judges to the most deserved entry of the evening, and, in addition:
- Gold for 'Best use of visual property'
- Gold for 'Best branded content'
The Digital Impact Awards Europe sets the industry-wide benchmark in digital stakeholder engagement and honours the best corporate digital communications work. On 29 November 2021, Hausfeld scooped an award in each category:
- Gold for ‘Best digital rebrand’
- Bronze for ‘Best use of digital from the professional services sector’
- Bronze for ‘Best corporate website'
The Transform Awards North America awarded Hausfeld:
- Gold for 'Best use of a visual property'
- Gold for 'Best internal communications during a brand development project'
- Gold for 'Best visual identity from the professional services sector'
- Silver for 'Best rebrand of digital property'
The judging panel was represented by experts from, among others: BNY Mellon Wealth Management, BBC Children in Need, Capgemini, Citi, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, Credit Suisse, Major League Soccer, New York Knicks, Pandora, Philip Morris, Rolls-Royce and Yale University Printer.
Many congratulations to all involved!