FIRE Year in Review
On 2 December, the most pressing Fraud & Asset Recovery topics of 2021 - including the old classic Ponzi Scheme, tax fraud and ENRC - will be debated at Thoughtleaders4 FIRE. The half day conference will end in an ‘Ultimate Showdown’ where 8 top practitioners each have five minutes to pitch what they believe the hottest topic for the sector is and thus convince the audience who will have the ultimate vote.
In what promise to be a fiery debate, London Partner and commercial disputes specialist Lucy Pert will have to think on her feet and go up against:
- Zoe Barton QC - Barrister - Wilberforce Chambers
- Hannah Davie - Director - Grant Thornton
- Rachael Gregory - Senior Associate - LK Law
- Amy Harvey - Of Counsel - Peters & Peters
- David Mohyuddin QC - Barrister - Radcliffe Chambers
- Hanh Nguyen - Partner - Charles Russell Speechlys
- Carla Reyes - Partner - Des Gouttes & Associes
If you would like to join the event and witness the showdown, all details are available to the right.