Hausfeld’s rebrand sweeps gold on both sides of the Atlantic
Hausfeld’s rebrand was recognised for a total of fifteen awards on both sides of the Atlantic. These prestigious nominations are a testament to Hausfeld’s work on communicating its brand values and its new visual brand, in partnership with Living.
The Digital Impact Awards Europe sets the industry-wide benchmark in digital stakeholder engagement and honours the best corporate digital communications work. On 29 November, Hausfeld scooped an award in each category:
- Gold for ‘Best digital rebrand’
- Bronze for ‘Best use of digital from the professional services sector’
- Bronze for ‘Best corporate website’
The Corporate Content Awards North America is the only awards event to benchmark and reward corporate storytelling and the use of narrative across different audiences. On 8 December, Hausfeld and Living Group received their most prestigious 'Grand Prix' award, and, in addition:
- Gold for 'Best use of visual property'
- Gold for 'Best branded content'
The Transform Awards North America awarded Hausfeld:
- Gold for 'Best use of a visual property'
- Gold for 'Best internal communications during a brand development project'
- Gold for 'Best visual identity from the professional services sector'
- Silver for 'Best rebrand of digital property'
The judging panel was represented by experts from, among others, Citi, Colgate-Palmolive, Major League Soccer, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, New York Knicks, Yale University Printer and Pandora.
In addition, we are shortlisted by Transform Awards Europe for:
- Best use of visual property
- Best internal communication during a brand development project
- Best implementation of a brand development project
- Best rebrand of a digital property
- Best visual identity from the professional services sector.
The winners will be announced on 30 March 2022.
Many congratulations to all involved!