Global giant Apple : the evil side of the love brand - Podcast
Thomas Höppner is a guest on the "MachtWas!?!" and speaks about the iPhone company and its monopoly position in global competition. To what extent is the company abusing its market power and how is the Federal Cartel Office taking action? It also looks at Apple's relationship with Google and Amazon, data protection tricks and many other exciting topics (*)
The most important timecodes of this MachtWas!?! episode:
- 00:01:58: Introducing Apple and its monopoly position
- 00:15:14: The role of Instagram and co. in the Apple Appstore
- 00:20:59: Antitrust proceedings against Apple
- 00:25:47: Apple's tricks when it comes to data protection
- 00:36:22: Apple and Google
- 00:41:12: Apple and Amazon
The full episode.
(*) The opinions expressed in this podcast are made in good faith and while every care has been taken in preparing the content, Hausfeld & Co LLP gives no warranties in respect of this podcast, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of information, facts and/or opinions contained therein. We recommend listeners to take specific legal advice when dealing with legal issues and transactions.