Competition Section 1st International Summer Antitrust Conference 2021
On 23rd and 24th June, The Law Society hosts its 1st International Summer Antitrust Conference, which explores the competition law landscape both in the UK and internationally.
The conference is designed to:
- Develop an awareness of all the updates within the topics of merger control, antitrust enforcement, and competition litigation.
- Provide invaluable tips from expert panellists covering recent cases.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key issues that competition law practitioners will face within the next 12 months.
London Partner and competition disputes specialist, Anna Morfey, joins the panel on day two sharing her views on “Competition Law regime post Brexit - Competition litigation - Is the UK a dying jurisdiction?” alongside Nigel Seay, Competition Section Committee and Partner, Head of Competition, Travers Smith and Tom de la Mare QC, Barrister, Blackstone Chambers.
Other key topics to be discussed include:
- Digital regulation and antitrust/abuse cases - what are the real issues?
- Merger control
- ESG / Sustainability and ethics in Competition Law
- Is Competition Law doing enough to support diversity?