LIDW 2022 - Banking disputes of the future: a horizon scanning session
Hausfeld, Reed Smith, Greenberg Traurig, Brick Court Chambers and Fountain Court Chambers will host a live webinar on banking disputes as part of London International Disputes Week 2022 on Thursday 12 May, between 08.30 and 10.30 am.
The panel, chaired by Hausfeld Partner Lucy Pert, will consider current pressing issues in financial service disputes, such as:
- LIBOR claims and transition
- ISDA Swap disputes
- Developments arising from authorised push-payment fraud
- The renaissance of the Quincecare duty
- The legal risks because of environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria that are increasingly important to investors.
LIDW takes place in London from 9 to 13 May 2022 with this year’s theme around: ‘Dispute Resolution – Global, Sustainable, Ethical?’. LIDW22 will provide crucial insights on the business and law of international dispute resolution. Dispute resolution professionals from around the globe will gather physically and virtually to discuss the most recent developments in dispute resolution and how London deserves its place as a global hub for disputes resolution.
- Webinar on Thursday 12 May
- From 8.30 am - 10.00 am
- You will need to purchase the LIDW ticket that best reflects your situation which in turn will enable you to register.