Ted’s practice focuses on antitrust enforcement, sports and entertainment, civil and human rights litigation, and consumer protection. He joined Hausfeld for its excellence as an elite litigation boutique and commitment to pursuing justice.
Before joining Hausfeld, Ted worked at in the Washington, D.C. office for a global law firm, working where he practiced complex commercial litigation and antitrust in both state and federal trial and appellate courts.
Ted has represented a wide range of clients, including consumers and businesses in individual actions and class actions, whistleblowers in qui-tam actions, and military service members.
Duke University Law School, J.D., 2018
University of St Andrews, M.Litt. in Moral, Political, and Legal Philosophy, 2015
Washington College, B.A. in Political Science and Philosophy, 2014
District of Columbia
United States District Court for the District of Maryland
United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Editor-in-Chief, Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law, Vol. 28
Judicial Intern to the Honorable Richard J. Leon (2016)
USILA Scholar-All American (2014)
Member, Maryland State Bar Association
Member, American Bar Association: Section of Young Lawyers, Section for Litigation, and Section for Civil Rights and Social Justice
- "Relief for Preachers: The History of Parsonages and Taxation," 16 U. ST. THOMAS L.J. 89 (2019), Author
- "Hindsight Proportionality is an Illogical and Meaningless Idea," Law360 (July 23, 2019), Co-Author
- "The Apple Ireland Tax Case: Three Stories on Sovereign Power," note, 28 DUKE J. OF COMPARATIVE & INT’L L. 371 (2018), Author
- In re Rail Freight Fuel Surcharge Antitrust Litigation – Serving as counsel to rail-freight shippers in a high-profile antitrust case concerning alleged fuel-surcharge collusion among the nation’s largest rail-freight carriers
Commercial & Financial Disputes
- Christopher Corcoran, et al. v. CVS Pharmacy, Inc. – Ted is a member of the trial team in a multi-state class action, alleging that CVS Pharmacy overcharged insured customers on co-payments for generic prescription drugs.
- In re Ford Motor Co. F-150 and Ranger Truck Fuel Economy Marketing and Sales Practice Litigation – A class action on behalf of consumers alleging deceptive and unfair practices regarding numerous Ford truck models.
- Ted is actively involved in a number of civil and human rights matters involving constitutional and international law. He has previously worked on an Amicus Brief for the Supreme Court on the topic of the Second Amendment.
- Ted’s pro-bono practice includes working with military service members with disabilities pursuing Combat-Related Special Compensation.
Technology & Data Breach
- In re Capital One Consumer Data Security Breach Litigation – A class action on behalf of consumers over a data breach of sensitive personal information.