Hausfeld rebrand receives nine award nominations on both sides of the Atlantic
Hausfeld’s rebrand is being recognised for a total of nine awards on both sides of the Atlantic. These prestigious nominations are a testament to Hausfeld’s work on communicating its brand values and its new visual brand, in partnership with Living.
The Digital Impact Awards Europe sets the industry-wide benchmark in digital stakeholder engagement and honours the best corporate digital communications work. On 29 November, Hausfeld scooped an award in each category:
- Gold for ‘Best digital rebrand’
- Bronze for ‘Best use of digital from the professional services sector’
- Bronze for ‘Best corporate website’
The Transform Awards North America nominates Hausfeld for:
- Best use of visual property
- Best internal communication during a brand development project
- Best rebrand of a digital property
- Best visual identity from the professional services sector.
The judging panel is represented by experts from, among others, Citi, Colgate-Palmolive, Major League Soccer, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, New York Knicks, Yale University Printer and Pandora.
The Corporate Content Awards North America is the only awards event to benchmark and reward corporate storytelling and the use of narrative across different audiences. With the winners being announced in December, they nominated Hausfeld’s rebrand for:
- Best branded content site
- Best use of a visual property
Winners for both awards will be announced on 8th December.