Jim is an attorney in Hausfeld’s Philadelphia office, specializing in antitrust enforcement, class actions and complex litigation.
Prior to representing clients at Hausfeld, Jim worked at a large securities law firm representing primarily pension funds in securities class action litigation.
The University of Iowa College of Law, 2001
The University of Iowa,1990
- In re California Gasoline Spot Market Antitrust Litigation - Part of team representing persons who purchased gasoline at retail in California at supracompetitive prices.
- In re Farm-Raised Salmon and Salmon Products Litigation - Part of team representing proposed class of Direct Purchaser Plaintiffs
Commercial & Financial Disputes
Prior to joining Hausfeld, Jim was a member of a small litigation teams responsible for the following securities class actions settlements:
- McBride v. The Titan Corporation ($61.5 million settlement);
- In re Pemstar Inc. Sec. Litig. ($12 million settlement);
- In re Netopia, Inc. Sec. Litig. ($12 million settlement);
- Jim also worked on several other large securities litigation cases including Enron, Countrywide and AIG.