On 13 March, Hausfeld Partner, Andrew Bullion, will join an expert panel to discuss the ‘current state of private enforcement in the Nordics and Europe’ at the Informaconnect CompLaw: Nordic conference.
Andrew will be joined by Petter Berg, from RBB Economics and Oliver Gannon from Deutsche Bahn AG.
The panel will explore:
- Private enforcement cases in the Nordic countries
- Article 102 including Google cases throughout Europe
- Disclosure considerations
- Handling confidential information
- Quantification of damages including how the judges across Europe are approaching estimation of damages?
- National updates on Nordic private enforcement developments and trends.
This conference will take place on 13 and 14 March and Andrew will speak on 13 March at 17:00 - 17:45 CET. The conference will be held at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, Sweden.