- In re Packaged Seafood Products Antitrust Litigation – Representing direct purchaser businesses in class action suit alleging an antitrust price fixing conspiracy among the main manufacturers of packaged tuna products in the United States.
- In re DPP Beef Litigation – Representing direct purchaser plaintiffs in class action suit alleging the world’s largest meat processing and packing companies conspired to suppress the price of cattle and increase the price of beef in the United States to generate higher profit margins.
- In re Farm-Raised Salmon and Salmon Products Litigation – Representing direct purchaser plaintiffs in class action suit alleging a price fixing conspiracy among the leading producers of farm-raised Atlantic Salmon.
- Phhhoto, Inc. v. Meta Platforms, Inc. (F/K/A Facebook, Inc.) – Representing photo app in suit alleging Meta Platforms Inc., formerly known as Facebook, engaged in an anticompetitive course of conduct to force the app out of business.
Brittany’s practice focuses on antitrust, complex litigation, and civil and human rights.
Prior to joining Hausfeld, Brittany served as a federal judicial law clerk to the Honorable Denise J. Casper at the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Before clerking, Brittany was an associate at a global law firm where she handled a wide range of litigation matters involving securities, intellectual property, real estate and contractual disputes.
Brittany earned her J.D. from Boston University School of Law, where she served as a Note Development Editor for the Boston University Law Review. During her time in law school, Brittany also served as a student attorney for Boston University School of Law’s Immigrants’ Rights and Human Trafficking clinic and as a judicial intern to the Honorable Ojetta R. Thompson at the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
Brown University, B.A. English Literature, 2015
District of Columbia
Brittany is a member of:
- The District of Columbia Bar Association
- The Boston Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Women's Bar Association of D.C.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- Recipient of Boston University School of Law’s Women of Color Collective Ambitious Alumna Award in 2020
- Recipient of Boston University School of Law’s Edward F. Hennessey Distinguished Scholar Award in 2019
- Recipient of Goodwin’s Inaugural Diversity Fellowship Scholarship Award in 2017