Angel brings over 13 years of paralegal experience to the Hausfeld Environmental & Product Liability practice and has spent her professional career working to right the wrongs experienced by plaintiffs in product liability and personal injury matters. Prior to joining the Hausfeld team, Angel worked as a paralegal at a personal injury firm assisting plaintiffs injured through automobile accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, and defective products.
Angel’s practice is client-centered, consistently focused on clients’ best legal interests. She is compassionate and brings a high level of integrity to her work with clients’ sensitive needs. It is not uncommon for clients to remark on their positive experiences working with Angel. She is diligent and responsive and committed to achieving the best outcomes for clients.
Angel assists Hausfeld lawyers in the Environmental & Product Liability practice area with the representation of Individual clients in the U.S. injured by unsafe drugs and faulty medical devices.
Master of Business Administration, 2011
Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal Technology, 2007
Bachelor of Business Administration, 2003)
Angel is a member of:
- The National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA - Advanced Paralegal Certification)
- The National Federation of Paralegal Association (NFPA)
- The National Capital Area Paralegal Association (NCAPA)
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ) - Paralegal Membership
Environmental & Product Liability
- Penumbra Catheter Recall - Investigating cases of patients who underwent a procedure to remove a clot from their brain and suffered a catastrophic brain bleed or death.
- Talcum Powder Litigation - Investigating and filing cases on behalf of women who purchased and used Johnson & Johnson and/or Shower to Shower talcum powder and were diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
- IVC Filters Litigation - Investigating and filing cases on behalf of clients who had an IVC filter manufactured by C.R. Bard, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc., and Cordis Corporation who suffered an injury because of the defective IVC filter.
- Zofran Litigation - Filed cases on behalf of mothers who were prescribed the anti-nausea medication Zofran during their first trimester of pregnancy and delivered children who suffered birth defects.
- Bair Hugger Forced Air Warming Liability Litigation - Filed cases on behalf of clients who had a Bair Hugger Forced Air Warming device used during a hip or knee implant procedure and later developed an infection originating in the implant location that resulted in additional medical treatment and/or death.