Irving Scher to Speak at the Global Antitrust Economics Conference at Northwestern Law
October 7, 2016 (Chicago, IL) - Hausfeld Senior Counsel Irving Scher will speak at The Global Antitrust Economics Conference hosted by Concurrences Review and the Searle Center on Law, Regulation, and Economic Growth at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law.
The panel entitled "Penalties for Collusion: Can There Be an Overlap Between Fines and Damages?" will feature the following speakers:
- Michael Weiner, Moderator, Partner, Dechert, New York
- James Fredrick, Assistant Chief, Appellate Section, Antitrust Division, US Department of Justice, Washington, DC
- Keith Hylton, William Fairfield Warren Distinguished Professor, Boston University School of Law, Boston
- Dennis Carlton, Professor of Economics, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago | Senior Managing Director, Compass Lexecon, Chicago
- Irving Scher, Senior Counsel of Hausfeld, New York, NY
For more information including the full agenda and registration information, please visit here.