Christopher L. Lebsock
A partner at Hausfeld, Christopher Lebsock represents consumers and businesses in complex legal disputes in a variety of jurisdictions across the globe. Chris regularly consults with clients, trade associations, and law firms about competition issues and legal strategies that span international borders.
He is a member of the firm’s antitrust and financial services groups and represents banks, insurance companies, and manufacturers and distributors in litigation. Chris enjoys crafting creative legal solutions for his clients, and where necessary, advocating new and novel legal theories to advance his clients’ interests.
Representative recent U.S. cases include:
- In Re: Packaged Seafood Products Antitrust Litigation, S.D. Cal. Case No. 3:15-md-02670-JLS-MDD (lead counsel for distributors of shelf-stable tuna products);
- In Re: Disposable Contact Lens Antitrust Litigation, M.D. Fl. Case No. 3:15-md-2626-HES (lead counsel for plaintiffs, class certified);
- In Re: Transpacific Passenger Air Transportation Antitrust Litig., N.D. Cal. Case No. 07-CV-5634-CRB (lead counsel for plaintiffs, approximately $150 million settlement, Final Approval pending);
- In Re: Korean Ramen Antitrust Litig., N.D. Cal. Case No. C-13-04115-WHO (lead counsel for distributor plaintiffs, class certified, treid to verdict in 2018);
- District Council #16 v. Sutter et al., Case No. RG15753647 and Duncan v. Sutter et al., Case No. RG17846895 (lead counsel for ERISA plan plaintiffs in fraudulent billing and insurance fraud schemes).