Tae’s practice focuses on antitrust, consumer protection, civil and human rights, and environmental litigation. Tae earned his J.D. from Berkeley Law, where he served as an External Supervising Editor of Berkeley Journal of International Law and a Senior Article Editor of Asian American Law Journal. During his time at law school, he also externed in the District Court for the Central District of California with the Honorable Stephen V. Wilson. Additionally, he helped review and assess various types of contracts at a healthcare start-up. He also clerked at Legal Aid at Work and East Bay Community Law Center’s Clean Slate Clinic, where he represented low-income working families and individuals affected by the criminal justice system in various legal controversies.
Before law school, Tae interned at major international law firms in Seoul and Beijing, gaining broad experience in foreign legal matters. He was also a recipient of the Chinese Government Scholarship and was invited as a visiting scholar to Beijing Language and Culture University.
Prior to joining the firm, Tae served as a federal Law Clerk to the Honorable Hal R. Ray, Jr. in the Northern District of Texas.
Tae is bilingual in English and Korean.
University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2019
Emory University, B.A., 2013
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Hal R. Ray, Jr., United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas (2019-2020)
- External Supervising Editor, Berkeley Journal of International Law (2017-2019)
- Senior Article Editor, Asian American Law Journal (2018-2019)
- Student Advocate, East Bay Community Law Center, Clean Slate Clinic (2019)
- Law Clerk, Legal Aid at Work (2018)
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Stephen V. Wilson, United States District Court for the Central District of California (2017)
- Member, American Bar Association: Antitrust Law Section