The panel entitled "Penalties for Collusion: Can There Be an Overlap Between Fines and Damages?" will feature the following speakers:
- Michael Weiner, Moderator, Partner, Dechert, New York
- James Fredrick, Assistant Chief, Appellate Section, Antitrust Division, US Department of Justice, Washington, DC
- Keith Hylton, William Fairfield Warren Distinguished Professor, Boston University School of Law, Boston
- Dennis Carlton, Professor of Economics, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago | Senior Managing Director, Compass Lexecon, Chicago
- Irving Scher, Senior Counsel of Hausfeld, New York, NY
For more information including the full agenda and registration information, please visit here.