ABA 2023 Antitrust Spring Meeting
With the annual 'ABA Antitrust Spring Meeting' in Washington DC, one of the largest gatherings of competition, consumer protection, and data privacy professionals globally, our US and European Hausfeld partners look forward to exchanging their perspectives on legal developments in these areas with fellow lawyers, academics, economists, enforcers, journalists, and students from around the world.
Five of our partners will speak on a wide range of panels between 29 and 31 March as follows:
- March 29: Swathi Bojedla will join the “Robinson-Patman Compliance: A New Era” panel.
- March 29: Megan Jones will participate in the discussion panel “Winning Antitrust Suits with Effective Depositions
- March 29: Scott Martin will serve as the Session Chair and Moderator on the “Antitrust in Higher Education: Class in Session” panel.
- March 30: Sarah LaFreniere will join the “Under the Umbrella: Antitrust Panel” as the Session Chair and Moderator.
- March 31: Lesley Hannah will speak on the International Track panel titled, “Is Imitation the Highest Form of Competition.”
The ABA Antitrust Spring Meeting is a global event bringing together competition, consumer protection, and data privacy professionals. The meeting represents thought leaders from over 65 nations and over 3,400 delegates in attendance. The three-day program will take place in Washington, DC at the Marriott Marquis.
The three-day program will take place in Washington, DC at the Marriott Marquis, 901 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC 20001.