Katie’s practice focuses on complex litigation in the areas of consumer protection, environmental and data breach. Katie graduated cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While attending law school, Katie externed with the State Attorney’s Office for the Eighth Judicial Circuit of Florida, and the LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York. Prior to joining the firm, Katie worked at a large firm practicing corporate law, and in the environmental and consumer protection department of a claimant-sided law firm.
Katie's clients are consumers affected by data breach and those injured by Roundup, water contamination and air contamination. She has also acted for Virginia's Attorney General.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D. 2018
- Rice University, Psychology, 2015
New York, New Jersey, Florida, E.D.N.Y., S.D.N.Y.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- Nominee, Antitrust Writing Awards: Business, Private Enforcement, 2022
National Law Journal
- Rising Star, Plaintiff's Bar, 2022
- Rising Star, Antitrust Litigation in San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2021-2022