Competition Law Nordic – 28 and 29 January, Sweden
Leading competition lawyers, in-house counsel and economists will gather in Stockholm to explore current case law, policy developments and practical strategies to address the biggest competition law challenges on 28th and 29th January.
Andrew Bullion, Managing Partner of our Stockholm office, joins the morning panel on ‘Private Enforcement & Follow on Damages in the Nordics’, alongside Saara Vahvaselka, Valio; Björn Norberg, Hennes & Mauritz AB; Kim Tabell, IKEA and Magnus Ragnmark, Volvo Cars to discuss:
- Evaluating effects of the damages directive in Nordics three years on
- Reviewing recent cases of private enforcement in the Nordics
- How has the use of economic analysis in cases been received in courts across the Nordics?
- Practical insights on private enforcement
- Choosing a jurisdiction and forum for your case
- Settlements and Arbitration
- Key considerations made by in-house counsel when bringing a claim forward
- Key practical considerations from defendants
For more information on this conference.