The Hausfeld Electronic Discovery Practice Group is known for reasoned approach to discovery. Both relentless and reasonable, our team focuses on the particular needs of each case. We do not use cookie cutter plans for every case, but rather tailor and deploy a strategy based on the particular facts in dispute.
Harvesting e-discovery technology and avoiding its landmines requires the experience and sophistication provided by Hausfeld’s team. Our attorneys are pioneers in the field. We have been involved with document review and records management in complex litigation for decades. Our lawyers stand at the forefront of electronic discovery policy through their leadership in The Sedona Conference®, the Georgetown University Law Center's Advanced E-Discovery Institute, and other leading think tanks. Our lawyers write and speak frequently on e-discovery topics domestically and abroad.
As a result, Hausfeld’s lawyers are prepared when called upon to provide solutions to our clients’ e-Discovery needs. Hausfeld’s E-Discovery Team will help ensure that our clients obtain the relevant data for litigation as economically and efficiently as possible. By applying our experience and knowledge, our lawyers can help ensure the best results for each case, particularly in complex litigation matters.
Specifically, our lawyers can advise clients and work with litigation teams regarding:
- The trigger, scope and implementation of legal holds;
- The selection of e-discovery technologies and service providers (including conducting a cost benefit analysis of competing technologies);
- The use of technologies such as predictive coding and data analytics to potentially make document search and review more effective, less time-consuming and often significantly less costly;
- Search methodology negotiations (i.e., keyword searches, TAR protocol negotiations, etc.);
- Training and deploying document review teams; and
- Creating a discovery plan that addresses all the issues in the case.