Dexter has experience in both commercial and competition disputes.
Dexter commenced his legal career as an intern at Hausfeld in 2016 and has since gained experience in both the firm’s commercial and competition practices.
He demonstrates excellent case management skills and has experience preparing for hearings before the High Court and the Court of Appeal. During his time at Hausfeld, he has also gained insight into the mediation process.
During his time at Hausfeld, Dexter has been part of the legal teams on the following commercial disputes matters:
- Ventra Investments Limited (in creditors’ voluntary liquidation) v Bank of Scotland plc
- Arthur Holgate & Sons Limited (in creditors’ voluntary liquidation) v Barclays Bank plc
His experience includes having worked on:
- claims in connection with LIBOR rigging
- claims in relation to the mis-selling of interest rate hedging products
- an application in the Companies Court alleging a transaction at an undervalue and breaches of directors’ duties.
While training as a solicitor, Dexter will focus on assisting with the management of competition disputes. Previously, he has also been a part of Hausfeld’s competition team working on a complaint against Google in relation to one of its affiliated services.
Legal Practice Course, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Law
LLM, Master of Laws, University College London
LLB (Hons) Law, Swansea University