The discussion around practical examples arising out of the pandemic and what can be done to resolve them is moderated by Hausfeld Of Counsel, Genevieve Labbe, and comprises Hausfeld experts:
- Anthony Maton: sharing thoughts on the impact of COVID-19 on disputes in general, and some examples of where competition claims may exist.
- Lucy Pert: exploring insurance disputes.
- John McElroy: investigating force majeure and frustration disputes.
Mark Getliffe, National Head of Insolvency, Restructuring & Insolvency at the Baldwins Group also joins the panel to give an insight into the insolvency disputes he is already seeing.
The specialists will provide clarity on burning questions, including:
- Has your business incurred losses during the COVID-19 pandemic as a consequence of the actions of any contractual counterparty?
- Does your business have a claim as a result of the ensuing business disruption?
- If so, how can you afford to pursue your claim?
The webinar concludes with an interactive Q&A session, offering the audience the opportunity to voice any questions.