Megan was selected as part of the ‘Private Practice & Academia’ category – and is the only plaintiff-side attorney among the 16 accomplished female attorneys selected in that area:
- Anu Bradford, Professor at Columbia Law School and Director of Columbia’s European Legal Studies Center
- Rachel Brass – Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Aimee DeFilippo – Partner, Jones Day
- Mary Hehner – Partner, Freshfields
- Megan Jones – Partner, Hausfeld LLP
- Karen Kazmerzak – Partner, Sidley Austin
- Karen Hoffman Lent – Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Terrell Mcsweeney – Partner, Covington & Burling
- Nichole Nehme – Founder, FerradaNehme
- Leigh Oliver – Head of Policy Strategy and Legal Counsel at Samsung Electronics, Brussel
- Sonia Kuester Pfaffenroth – Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Amanda Reeves – Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Katrina Robson – Partner, O’Melveny & Meyers
- Fiona Schaeffer – Partner, Milbank LLP
- Christine Sommer – Partner, WilmerHale
- Wendy Huang Waszmer – Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
In addition to this honor, Megan’s achievements in antitrust litigation and e-discovery have been recognized by a wide range of publications including: The Legal 500, Top Leading Lawyers, Global Competition Review – Women in Antitrust, Chambers and Partners, Law360, and Super Lawyers, among others.
To view the full 2019 “40 in Their 40’s list” click here.
Hausfeld is a leading global law firm with offices in Berlin, Boston, Brussels, Düsseldorf, London, Stockholm, New York, Paris, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington, DC. The firm has a broad range of complex litigation expertise, particularly in antitrust/competition, financial services, sports and entertainment, environmental, mass torts, consumer protection, and human rights matters, often with an international dimension. Hausfeld aims to achieve the best possible results for clients through its practical and commercial approach, avoiding litigation where feasible, yet litigating robustly when necessary. Hausfeld’s extensive experience with alternative and innovative fee models offers clients a diverse menu of engagement options and maximum flexibility in terms of managing their cost exposure.
Hausfeld is the only claimants’ firm to be ranked by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners as a top tier firm in private enforcement of antitrust/competition law in both the United States and Europe. For more information about the firm, including recent trial victories and landmark settlements, please visit www.hausfeld.com.