When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- ARRAAffinity: a cookie, set by websites that run on Windows Azure cloud platform to affinitise a client to an instance of an Azure Web Ap. Session duration.
- ARRAAffinitySameSite. Session duration.
- continent: geo location monitor. Session.
- init: log of geo location. Session.
- _cfduid from .cookiepro.com: a cookie used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application. 1 month.
- _cfduid from.onetrust.com: a necessary cookie used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application. 1 month.
- OptanonConsent: a cookie set by OneTrust cookie consent solution. The cookie is used for storing information about the users’ consent, based on which the cookies will be set on the browser. 1 year.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- lang: this cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website. 5 days.
- region: 5 days.
These cookies are set by Google Analytics. They help us with reporting related to our website. Website users who don’t want their data collected with Google analytics can install the Google analytics opt-out browser add-on, compatible with all major browsers and downloadable via the Google analytics opt-out page.
- _ ga: used to distinguish users. 2 years.
- _gid: used to distinguish users. 24 hours.
- _gat: used to throttle request rate. 1 minute